Wednesday 30 April 2014

Seville Street Art 2

Some more weird and wonderful street art, stumbled upon near La Plaza de Armas bus station. Its clear that this area near the river is home to the street culture of Seville, not only in terms of its decoration, but also as home of the skate parks by the river - frequented at all hours of day and night.
Street art of the artistic process (of the more conventional brush kind). Trying to show that, although unconventional, spray art is just as worthy.
The one above is one of my favourites, Rather politically committed don't you think? Such a shame a rookie decided to make his mark on top of the central figure.
Whoever this guy is, it looks like he doesn't want to be messed with. 

Before coming to Seville, I didn't think graffiti art was my thing, but the more I find, the more I like it. 
Next stop, a street art tour of Berlin? 

4 comments:

  1. Some people have real skill to create those street art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even draw a stick man so these guys have my utmost respect - such raw talent!!
      Grace
      x

      Delete
  2. Great photos, I love street art so I'm really lucky to live in East London where it's rife. I love heading to Brick Lane to see what's new on the walls there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. East London is somewhere I venture very rarely when I'm home, but I hear Brick Lane is supposed to be LUSH (in the food stakes too!). Will have to come up town and have a peak next time!! Glad you like the pics :)
      Grace
      x

      Delete