I wasn't really sure what to make of this list title. As I put pen to paper, what came out were the things that give me one of two things:
a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy
that 'ready to take on the world'/'refreshed' feeling
So here they are...
- Lady Grey tea in a vintage teacup.
- Warm spring days (the kind where you can leave your jacket at home).
- Spending hours in the kitchen chatting with the girls about nothing and everything. How I miss those!
- Using Richard's shoulder as a pillow and his good night kiss on my forehead.
- Seeing a picture of my little puppy's face (he is so photogenic I could die!) AND when he curls up on my belly to go to sleep.
- That new town feeling - when everything is new to discover and time is stretched before you.
- People watching with glass of wine in hand with tapas on its way.
- 'I love life' days - where nothing can flatten your mood!
- Planning the next adventure.
- Walking by the river in the sunshine.
- That 'I'm home' feeling - after a long stint abroad, you start to miss the little things about life in your home country. In your first few weeks back even the simple things are so exciting!!
- That 'job well done' feeling.