This list comes at an eerily appropriate time. Just the other day I was watching the film 'The Bucket List' (you know...the one with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman?!) and thinking if I was in their position what things would I put on my list. Then it occurred to me - it seems silly to write a bucket list when you're coming to the end of your life! Why not write one when it's all just beginning? Then its not morbid....it's a game plan. So 52 lists, you've done it again...making me think about stuff!
- Get married and start a family.
- Have a little house of my very own to decorate and to entertain in.
- Find a something I truly enjoy and do it for the rest of my life.
- Find true happiness.
- See a bit more of this planet we call home (Can I have a separate travel bucket list?!...I'll post it as an appendix :P!)
- To do have a life that I can look back on with pride.
- Go skydiving.
- Stand on top of a mountain.
- Dive a ship wreck.
- Watch a sunrise and a sunset on white sandy beach (Caribbean?)
- Spend a night in a ridiculously fancy hotel and order room service (think The Ritz, Claridges)
- Win a prize.
- Learn to cook!
- Take my parents and my sister away on a holiday.
- Find a hidden talent.
The trouble with this list is that it could go on forever! There are so many things I'd love to do and so many things I want to achieve that list is just a glimpse of all the hopes and dreams I have for myself. I suppose that's allowed - at 21 you've got your whole life ahead of you, and I intend to LIVE it!
The 52 lists project is organised by Ema over at Made in Hunters. See her list here.