- Waking up on Richard's shoulder, not a alarm in sight.
- Looking out of the window and finding a sunny, cloudless sky.
- A lazy brunch out - eggs royale and an iced tea anyone?
- A day trip - a quaint little village, the beach, the woods...wherever the mood takes us.
- Dinner in a country pub with a chilled class of pinot!
- Spending the morning preparing a whole bunch of BBQ food, having friends round in the afternoon to share it.
- Spending the evening in front of a well stoked chiminea to take the bite off a summer night.
The 52 lists project is organised by Ema over at Made In Hunters. Check out her list here.