- for my wonderful family, all the love and support they have given me over the years, and for the happy childhood I enjoyed with them.
- for the relationship I now have with my sister, we didn't always get on but now we are crazy together and its fun.
- for my crazy friends with whom I share secrets, rants, laughs, tears, meals and wine.
- for my amazing boyfriend and the happy relationship we share even across the miles.
Separated in distance but never in heart.
- for the amazing opportunities I've had: studying at a great uni, living abroad...
- for the people I've met around the world who made new places feel like home.
- for the memories I made, the photos I took and the albums I made.
- for the lessons I learnt about life and about myself along the way.
- for being healthy, if a little chubby!
- for the promise of big adventures yet to come.
The 52 lists project is run by Ema over at Made in Hunters. Check out her list here.