Thursday 24 April 2014

52 lists: list what you're grateful for.


  • for my wonderful family, all the love and support they have given me over the years, and for the happy childhood I enjoyed with them.
  • for the relationship I now have with my sister, we didn't always get on but now we are crazy together and its fun.
  • for my crazy friends with whom I share secrets, rants, laughs, tears, meals and wine.
  • for my amazing boyfriend and the happy relationship we share even across the miles.
    Separated in distance but never in heart.
  • for the amazing opportunities I've had: studying at a great uni, living abroad...
  • for the people I've met around the world who made new places feel like home.
  • for the memories I made, the photos I took and the albums I made.
  • for the lessons I learnt about life and about myself along the way.
  • for being healthy, if a little chubby!
  • for the promise of big adventures yet to come.

The 52 lists project is run by Ema over at Made in Hunters. Check out her list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment