Wednesday 26 February 2014

52 lists: List your best qualities

  1. I am a constructive advice giver.
  2. I'm always about to listen to your rants, share in your excitement and commiserate when things are kinda crummy.
  3. I am a excellent translator of Samlish/finder of lost words.
  4. I am a great steak eating companion (though don't be shocked if I put away a whole 14 ounce before you've had half of your 8 ounce).
  5. I usually cook to feed the entire street, so there is always food for you if you'd like to join me!
  6. I am trip planner extraordinaire.
  7. I am a great procrastinator - if you need stuff to distract you, I'm your girl.
  8. I give great hugs.
  9. If you have excess wine, I am always there to finish it for you.
  10. I am infinitely childish - Disney movies, duvet forts and colouring? I'm there! 
The 52 lists project is organised by Ema over at Made in Hunters, take a look at her list here

No comments:

Post a Comment