With the weather been as it has - for those of you that don't live in the UK, it has been DIRE! - I think Ema has picked an apt topic for this weeks list...
Being a lady of leisure until my next placement starts, most days are rather chilled but rainy days are particularly lazy affairs.
- Resolve to not leave the house under any circumstances.
- Stay in my pyjamas, slippers and dressing gown all day long.
- Snuggle under the duvet until hunger or thirst drive me out of bed.
- Drink a cup of lady grey.
- Catch up on day time trash TV (not that I will have missed much!)
- Spent more time than is sensible on Bloglovin.
- Dream of sunnier climes and plan ridiculous holidays I can't afford...
- Put off all generally sensible ways I could spend a day in the house like sorting out the paperwork or doing other boring things I have to do now that I'm an 'adult' (inverted comma's as I use the term rather loosely).
- Plan to become a domestic goddess and have illusions that the Nigella recipe I will be making later might actually turn out like the picture.
- After *insert cooking related disaster here*, sit down with a glass of wine and vow to one day have someone to do the cooking on my behalf.