Saturday 7 June 2014

An unexpected end...

So here I am, writing this post wrapped up in a duvet in my parents house, London, with the rain beating against the window. A far cry from where I was this time last week, with friends, sunning ourselves in Retiro Park, Madrid.

Please excuse my absence up until now. My time in Seville, unfortunately, came to a rather unexpected and abrupt end last last Friday. With many things still left to do and see and friends to go back to, I'm sure it won't be the end of my story there, but for now my Spanish adventures are over.

With a million and one posts still in the pipeline from my time there, encompassing not only Seville but also Córdoba and Madrid, there will be plenty of sunsoaked posts still coming your way over the next few weeks.

Excitingly, I am in the process of booking up a month in Moscow and I hope you guys will stick around for our trip back to the Motherland!

So whilst one door closes, another one opens. 
The suitcase is stowed...until we pack up and wander to the next town of course

No comments:

Post a Comment