Monday 24 March 2014

52 Lists: List your spring to do list.

  1. Make a dent in my dissertation. All that needs doing is converting a pile of half finished research and unanalysed questionnaires in to 5000 words of coherent Russian. 
  2. Schedule some time on this little blog of mine. Writing all the posts I've got planned for you lovely people, learning the art of design and joining the daunting world of social media!
  3. Start being more career focused. First step might be to work out what I'd actually like to do with this crazy life of mine!
  4. Make some plans for summer. A career related placement, more study in Russia, settling back in to life in Bath? What'll it be??
  5. Patch together an outfit for the April Fair. Flamenco dresses start at 150€ (more than little out of budget for an outfit I'll only wear once) - time to get creative!
  6. Read a book or two on my Kindle. It's been laying dormant, gathering dust for far too long!
  7. Elect my final year units for University. And maybe get a head start on the reading...? or maybe I'm being too optimistic again!
  8. Get on top of the piles of paper scribbles. From grammar notes to new vocabulary on the back of napkins, need to get it organised, digitalised and learnt!
  9. Play tour guide. Spring brings a lot of visitors to my lovely town of Seville - best get trip planning for the parents and the Mr.
  10. Take time to stop and smell the roses. Spring is one of my favourite times of year and it often passes me by unmarked, overtaken by deadlines and stress. This year I'm determined to LIVE IT!
The 52 Lists project is organised by Ema over at Made in Hunters. See her list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment